12pm, Thursday 24th of December
Store Status; TRADING, ALL STAFF NEGATIVE
POSITIVE COVID-19 TEST RESULTS = 0
RRTw COVID Casual Contact Response
On Tuesday the 15th of December between 2pm and 230pm, RRTw Artarmon had a client in store who after testing for COVID-19 returned a positive result.
NSW Health made contact with our team 2pm Thursday the 17th. All at risk team members were established and assessed.
Immediate testing was carried out on all at risk staff. All staff have been tested. Second and Third tests for “at risk staff” have now also returned NEGATIVE.
At this point, all test results have returned as NEGATIVE.
Therefore, in conjunction with and under the guidance of NSW Health, Roof Rack and Towbar World will continue to stay open and operate with caution.
Our response and action plan:
- Clean all possible contacted surfaces
- Routinely clean all high traffic surfaces
- COVID-19 Test all staff
- Re-test all at risk staff after 3 days
- Wear face masks
- Limit and manage number of clients inside physical store (offer driveway service)
- Contact all clients who had been in store around and after the time our casual contact client visited
- Disinfect all surfaces on cars after installation or products
- Monitor health symptoms of all staff over the next two weeks and update clients of any changes